Saturday, October 12, 2019

Things I Love


There are just certain things that I simply cannot live without.
Some I can, some I just don't want too.
Some I just dream about having.
Actually, everyone can live without things, some things we just choose not to.
From cleaning supplies, to clothing, to my favorite shoes, hair products, etc....

Here are some of those things.
 I highly recommend.....

First up...this

Y'all....if there is any cleaner you ever need to buy, it is this.
This is what I use to clean my acrylic frames (with a soft cloth - not a paper towel).  It will also clean stainless, marble, glass, leather, your face (just kidding). Get it....you will not regret it.

Next....I love a great blue jean skirt.
I found this one on the sale rack at...
wait for it....
Target....
15.00 (and the top too...15.00)

The shoes? That's another story...
But I do love a pair of Golden Goose sneaks
(don't judge)

I am totally obsessed with an online company called Food 52.
If you are a foodie (like I pretend to be)
then you are going to LOVE this shop.

I love an apron

and anything copper


and they sell Ebelskiver pans! (ask me for my family recipe)
Or just google Kendall Boggs ebelskiver.

I am also totally obsessed with a friend of my daughter's art.
Emily Morgan Brown.
Y'all.....
Young, oozing with talent, grinds up her own paint from natural sources (like plants and stuff) I mean stuff that just blows my mind....

One day I WILL own a piece of her work.

Another artist that I have a slight obsession with....
Bobbie Burgers
She's a Canadian acrylic painter


Just dreamy work

I also love Athleta.
https://athleta.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=1112011&mlink=44913,17610101,topNav_Activity,visnav&clink=17610101
Y'all, just go ahead and ditch LULU.
The prices are ridiculous. And so are the sizes.
Although I HAVE heard great things about the men's shorts.
This is what I LOVE about Athleta.
I used to be a size 6....oh about 30 years ago...
Now that I am 60 I am a size 12. Do I want to be a size 6 again? Yes.
But that would mean I would have to spend thousands on fillers for my face.....so gain weight for the win...j/k (sorta)
Anyway, they have sizes for every body.  And I absolutely love that.



Susan Gordon Pottery tops my list of my favorite things.
She is so amazing and I am just SO very proud of what she has done with her company.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/susangordonpottery/


My Andrea....
As in Andrea Goldklang
Belle du Jour Salon
in Atlanta
http://bdjsalon.com
I literally drive back to Atlanta to let her do her thing.
She is the only person in the world that I turn my head over to and say "go for it"
If I could just re-create it on a daily basis....

Speaking of hair....
and really other products...
Have you heard of Blue Mercury?
Obsessed with this shop.
And they give you tons of samples

My hubs and I both use this.
Jack Black Turbo Wash
I wish I could properly tell you how great this stuff is.
It's the ONLY thing my husband will splurge on....and I love it because I use it too!

Now,,,,,as for this Prairie dress look that's coming around?
Come on people.

Please....

Have a great day y'all!

xoxo
kb






No comments:

Post a Comment