Saturday, July 24, 2010

Montgomery Bell Academy Art Show

I've been sort of a paintin maniac as of late....It's hard to believe because I've been gone so much lately but when I paint.....I REALLY get goin.  I don't sleep much (well in the morning) and so that's when I paint.  I'm getting ready for the MBA Art Show in Nashville.  I am SO honored to be asked to be a part of a group of extremely talented artists.  It will start with a wine and cheese event on August 31 and last for a month.
I've started compiling some of the pieces that I'll be showing so here's a start!

"Dreaming of Wyoming II"
24 x 24 Mixed media on Gallery wrapped (3") canvas with high gloss varnish
750.00

"Dreaming of Wyoming III"
24 x 24 mixed media on Gallery wrapped (3") canvas with high gloss varnish
750.00

"Green Trees"
A Diptych
10 x 10 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
150.00 each
(this will be a series of small works that I am doing for the show)

"Field of Gold"
16 x 20 mixed media on board
unframed 350.00







2 comments:

  1. Kendall,
    What kind of camera do you have? I love, love, love your pics! I'm in the market for a new camera. Thank you!
    Hope Chandler
    hopehutch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new ones! And love that I had a blog ready to read when I woke up at 4:00 AM :).

    ReplyDelete