Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Almost Forgot it's Valentines Day!!

Yesterday I had to get busy back down in my art "cave" to paint more dresses!
See White Flowers in Homewood, Alabama will be carrying my dresses there. 12 of them.
If you live in Birmingham, or are planning to visit, you just HAVE to stop by there.  It is THE most beautiful shoppe I have ever seen.  
Their website is being re-constructed right now by my sweet, wonderful, artistic son and they will soon have a website from which to purchase their wonderful merchandise.
my son's company?
for ALL of your website needs.
Just wanted to give a "shoutout" to wonderful, sweet son.
Anyway, here are three new dress paintings that I've done.
These are still for sale from me until they go in the store March 1st.
They are on sale through the month of February.
Normally 550.00 and I am selling them for 395.00 + 30.00 shipping
They are all 30 x 30 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
so!  shop away all you Valentines!
"Claire"

"Keelyn"
SOLD!

"Amanda"
SOLD!

Contact me at kbdr@aol.com for more information
Have a wonderful Valentines Day!!!
and get a little naughty.....
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment