Friday, June 21, 2013

What a Difference 30 Years Makes...Part VI

Life with a one year old.

OMG, I really can't remember when I've had so much fun.

This little girl is the sweetest thing I have ever been around in my life!

I know her mommy and daddy are not even going to recognize her when they get home.

and

I've REALLY highjacked Instagram now that they've added video to their app.
Crazy!

So, I now remember what it is like with a one year old.  It's so much fun watching her learn something new every day.  She's walking now at a really fast pace....
Almost running.

and picking her own stuff out of the American Girl Doll mag


she's learning how to feed her animals....

and she's teaching Gigi that you don't give a one year old a whole bag of goldfish

especially in the car....

she's learning how to eat barbeque sauce


and liking it!

we had to get in a few giggles...

as well as our morning yoga/headstands...
love this age.
why do they have to grow up!

have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment