Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Additions....to the Dress Series

I've been kind of a "paintin maniac" this week.
I'm actually getting ready for an exciting art show in Atlanta which will be held next weekend.
Starting on Thursday.
The Wesleyan Artist Market.
I am so honored and humbled to be a part of this wonderful event.
And,,,,if I could brag a minute I have somehow been chosen as one of the "featured artist"
Now, when I looked at the talented counterparts that will be joining me for this event I couldn't help but ask myself "why me"?  Wow.  There are some amazing artist attending.
Anyway....here are some of my newest works to add to my Dress Series!
First up:

"Anna Brooke"
24 x 24 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
475.00
"Maggie"
24 x 24 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
475.00
 "Grace"
30 x 30 Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
625.00
"Savannah"
30 x 30 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
625.00

To see these and all of my work and to order!

have a wonderful day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment