Friday, September 13, 2019

An Explosion of Emerald Green

Watch out folks.....
Emerald green is about to explode on you like an atomic bomb.
_________

And I could not be happier!
I love EVERYTHING green.
Plants, pillows, couches, shoes, clothes
MONEY...

But seriously, doesn't green just make you happier?
Green is life! Like a rebirth of plants after a dreary winter.

I've painted A LOT of green lately.
Like a whole lot.
Probably cause I'm "green" with envy that my sister is in Prague right now.
Hint...Sister...go to the Hermes store and buy me this:
haha, j/k
sorta

Back to my obsession with green....I always have been.
Maybe I'm really Irish.

this sofa needs some of my art over it....I have the perfect set.

Spectacular choice don't you think?
Or this, somewhere in that room.  This one is sold but I have another that I'm working on that is even better!!!
YUMMY.
Every season someone comes back looking for this painting so I decided to paint a few more similar.
hint: when you see an original piece of art that you love, you better pull the trigger because chances are it won't be there when you come back.
TRUST ME ON THIS.

These shoes are just a tad over the top, but really, doesn't everyone like statement shoes?
 πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♀️

These are more my style though.
Green converse for the win.

Everyone needs a fiddle leaf fig in their house.
everyone.

I am currently on the hunt for an emerald green leather jacket this year.
If any one sees one they love please let me know.
oops. that's fur.  My bad.
this makes me want to write a letter.
....and get a wax stamp.  In gold of course.

hey! I've got some more green pieces!
Here we go y'all!
25 x 25 each Acrylic ink on paper
Price upon request

Check out one of Lisa's new pieces!!!!
😍😍😍

While we are at it.....let's look at my new 
"green" packing system that Lisa and I came up with.
Well, really just Lisa but I adopted it.


Check this out, even a green book! This is THE BEST STUFF EVER!
It comes in a lot of sizes to fit your needs. I personally use this to wrap my glass pieces and you can reuse it for the win.
NO MORE single use plastic!!!!

It is called Cohesive corrugated wrap.
It's the best thing I've ever used.

Y'all have a terrific Friyay! 
(I know, I hate it when people say that too)

xoxoxxoxxo
kb



No comments:

Post a Comment