Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

Yep, we're "Back in the Saddle Again"
Back to Brookwood to get Mom an early Christmas present!
A brand spankin new hip!
We need your prayers big time!
Specifically:
1)  that she'll be strong enough for this surgery
2)  that there will be enough bone in there to attach a hip
3)  that she will handle the anesthesia without major confusion afterwards
4)  that we will have NO MORE infection issues!!! oh PLEASE!
5)  that she will be home for Thanksgiving and be able to enjoy 25 + wonderful family members
Thank you her prayer warriors!
Now, I have to leave you with my all time favorite pic of my mom and Evey!
you guys are wonderful!!!
I am up to about 200 readers a day and I love, love, love it!!!
have a fantastic day y'all!
kb

3 comments:

  1. Will be thinking about you and your family.......wish you all the best.....call me if you need an ear......ETC/Reisenthel clothes & bags all day.......love you kendall........barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have all of you in my prayers!!! LOVE A E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaiah 43:1-3
    But now, this is what the LORD says—
    he who created you, Jacob,
    he who formed you, Israel:
    “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
    I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
    2 When you pass through the waters,
    I will be with you;
    and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
    When you walk through the fire,
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze.
    For I am the LORD your God,
    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

    Have been praying fervently- you are surrounded by love and prayers

    ReplyDelete