Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Huge Honor!

I have just received about the "highest" honor that I could receive!
Now. I know that I'm "tooting" my own horn here, but ya know, as I've gotten older, I've realized if you don't do it, no one will!!!  A lot of artist have to do a lot of "self promotion"
With that being said.....
I have just had the prestigious honor of being chosen as one of the artists to participate in the
High Arts Day for the High Museum in Atlanta.
I had such a fun time going to this really cool place to have my pic made for their web site. This website will go to all the patrons of the High Museum! (which is a lot of folks!)
and this is the piece I'll be showing and will be up for silent auction
"One Love"
12 x 12 Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
Thank you to everyone for all your gracious support.
Have a wonderful day y'all!
oh!  don't forget....contest to win "Angel Faces" continues til tomorrow night at 6 p.m. CST
Scroll down to enter!!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW - Congratulations! Enjoy every minute of the special day. Very well deserved. Lauren Garner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Honor, Kendall! And, the photo is lovely. You deserve to be introduced to the world! A Happy Day in Atlanta, huh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You give true meaning to 'a picture's worth a thousand words' I went to the link and of course your piece is my absolute favorite!! It shows your picture when you scroll over the art- awwww-to-the-some!!!
    Toot!Toot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random question!! What does W do for a living??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for ypu! I'll toot your horn all day long! Go you, you deserve every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete