Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My favorite little luxury items

Y'all want some great little Christmas gift items?
Well, look no more!  I'm gonna give you some ideas.
Some reasonable and some....well, you'll have to decide
Here we go.
first up....oh be still my bubble bath lovin heart.
from
 Anthro again
Okay,,,,I found this body scrub a year ago in Boston.
They now have a website and this is THE BEST body scrub EVER
Lavender Apple
I'm serious.
 and the lotion to go with it
you must try this diffuser from Seda France
This stays in my gift closet....so if you're my friend, guess what?
most likely you'll be getting this for Christmas....again
My fave....Jasmine Quince

The very BEST moisturizer (man why was that word so hard to spell?)


yummy
Sugar Lip (great lil stocking stuffer)

Really,,,,,folks, this will cover ANY zit ANY size to perfection
wow, I sound SO luxurious don't I????


I love anything Laura Mercier

yep,,,,gotta have it!


Frederic Fekkai
Love, love, love this hair product
Okay, the good thing about this?  It used to be exclusive to places like Niemans, Saks, etc...
now you can get it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond!!!

The best EVER mascara....I don't wear mascara very often, but when I do, this is the BOMB


and finally.....this tops my Christmas list....
15" Laptop case (to be exact)


Happy Day before Turkey day guys!!!
I'm up early, waitin for Jordan to wake up to go to the grocery store...Yep...it's 5:00 a.m.
We'll wait til 7
Later y'all!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Great list - will have to keep some of these in mind for my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete