Friday, March 27, 2015

Greetings Friends!!!

I know, I know.

I've been totally lackluster with my blog lately.

Truth is, I've not only been on a much needed vaca but also under the weather on that much needed vaca.
Nothing worse than loosing your voice on a "social" vacation.
ugh!

So, I am counting down the days before my favorite art show of the year takes place!

Weselyan Artist Market

Y'all.
This show grows and grows every year.  Every year more artists are added.

It is increasing becoming one of the best art shows in the Southeast!

So, I'm painting like a maniac trying to get many, many pieces ready

I am also unveiling a new series of abstracts that I LOVE painting!

Here we go!

"Clouds"
24 x 24 mixed media with markings on gallery wrapped canvas

"Peace"
36 x 36 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas

"Storm"
24 x 24 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas

Have a terrific day y'all!
kb



No comments:

Post a Comment