Saturday, November 2, 2019

Finally Ready for Fall

Here in the South we've waited....
We've sweated....
We've burned up.
Even the summer flowers are still blooming.
and it is November 2.
All the sudden the ceiling fell and it is now 33 degrees.
High today is 51.
What the heck?

I have not prepared myself for any fall clothing change.
Not that that would surprise anyone.
I literally wear black leggings and a black easy top to my studio
every. single. day.
and it usually has paint on it. Like everything else I own.

But, I love to window shoppe!
And....here are some fall things I love!
Some I'm even thinking about purchasing.

so I can stare at them in my closet 💁🏼

I will say....in an effort to start keeping my waistline in tact, I bought a belt!
HOORAY!
Sooooo. I'm going to try and stop wearing such slouchy clothing and start tucking my tops in.

*my sister will be so proud. 🙄

You know, I AM an artist and I really like dressing like one.
You know, flowy, loose fitting, artsy type clothing.
So why I let anyone make me feel bad about how I dress is, well.....
for another therapy session.

Anyway, here are some cuties I found!


I adore this dress from Anthropologie

Anthro

I'm obsessed with this line of tops from....

This is going in my shopping cart

I have this and LOVE it!
Anthro

I really want a pair of leather pants but cannot get the scene from friends where Ross starts sweating and can't get his leather pants off and puts baby powder all over his legs and then it turns to paste out of my head. still.
These are from Neiman's

Such a cute top from Neiman's by Rails but hint:
Sams Wholesale carries this line every now and then.....


My sister turned me on to this brand of AWESOME no wrinkle shirts. They are made by Foxcroft but you can also get them at Von Maur.
They come in tons of colors on the


I love anything purple

Free People

Free People


Athlete

again, getting these things off?
Neimans

LOVE
Free People

I really, really want these!
The problem is they are 480.00.
For a pair of raggy overalls
😳
Free People

Free People
IN MY CART

SO IS THIS

ANTHRO
In the South, I might get to wear this a handful of times.
But isn't it cute?

Have a terrific day y'all!
xo
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment