Sunday, July 14, 2019

Dog Days of Summer....at the Beach!

We all hopped in "W"s car yesterday and headed down to the beach.
Sandestin to be exact.
We have a little bungalow down here and decided when we bought it that we could give each one of our kids a week out of the year.
We also rent it out and luckily...
it stays rented.
Well, I say luckily, I'm re-thinking this rental program thing after a few things were broken this time and moved around and just plain not here.
But, that's to be expected right?
Anyway, this is J and E's week and they graciously invited me to come along with them and the kids.
Fun!
I was ready to be at the beach
***side note....
I'm going to limit myself to 2 hours (or less of tennis each day)
20 hours in a week like I did last time I was here allowed me to not walk normal for 2 weeks.
I'm. old.

Beach Bound.
But first, a stop at Peach Park...
and y'all, the peaches this year are THE BEST they've ever been.
Ever.

 I learned something new yesterday.  I didn't know that "extra" was the "cool" word to say nowadays.
Guess it is right up there with 2 other things that DRIVE ME CRAZY...
"I love doing life with you"
and
"they are living their best life" (talking about a 1 month old)
sorry if I'm offending.
but really y'all.

 See that sign on the bottom? I bought that.
I really like the copper one too, that was a close 2nd.

 this one would literally live on vacation all of her life.

Made it in perfect time for a wonderful lunch at The Bay.
Fun, comfortable, relaxing, pretty good food.
I'll give it 3 stars. Get the garlic rice though.  And the collard greens were YUM.
I've had better fried shrimp tho and really, they need to add hush puppies.
JMHO
and they have a beach for the kids.

and a beer

I asked them to drag my BM through the garden and they took it a little literally😂😂😂
I'm earning every one of those 60 year old wrinkles and I am proud of it.
Period.
earrings from www.anthropologie.com

And then Baby Boggsy came over to spend the afternoon with us!

and then we ate and went to bed!

Have a great day y'all!
xoxo
kb



No comments:

Post a Comment