Wednesday, September 11, 2019

New Art Especially for Roundtop!

I've been putting in some MAJOR hours!
Here is how it goes.....
Schedule

2 weeks out I start framing.  And then more framing...and then more framing.

I am taking 14 of my acrylic inks framed in my 18 x 24 acrylic stand off frames.
I have them cut to size, I drill the holes, I center the art and raise the pieces, install the spacers, drill the back holes and add the zip tie.
Tired yet?
Cause I am.

example of one of 14 pieces
Then....
I have framed 14 acrylic ink abstracts in a beautiful gold frame.
These sell so well as sets.
Many will put 3 stacked on either side of a china cabinet (for a total of 6), or 6 above a buffet. 2 stacked above an occasional chest, 1 above a towel rack in a powder room. 3 stacked in between two door frames (you know where you just need that extra little detail) or maybe 2 or three above a king bed. It is truly a terrific look and I am SO very proud of this art. It is inspired simply by nature, nothing else.
excuse my feet....




I will also be bringing 4 20 x 20 pieces that will have smaller openings and larger mats. (very cool look) in cooler colors (think beach)

Along with that, I will have MANY minis for those needing the perfect 38.00 gifties! These will come packaged with a beautiful ribbon ready to give.  People usually stock up for Christmas with these goodies.  Come early because these typically sell out pretty fast.  I plan to have around 100 of them.  Discounts for 10 or more will apply😉!


I will also have angels, and seascapes!
and!
My hand painted Christmas balls! 

But, first, let me introduce you to "Harold"

I love him.
He is 30 x 40 and I'm pretty sure someone in Texas will want him.
I know I do. (and I don't live in Texas)

"Family of Four"
15 x 30
(working on about 3 more angel paintings)

I happen to LOVE this painting!
36 x 36
Help me name it.


Blue/Green
36 x 36

More later chicks!
Have a terrific Wednesday!
BTW....I usually watch Netflix while I work.
I'm watching Workin Moms right now.
It's hilarious.

xoxxoxxoxxo
kb


No comments:

Post a Comment