Sunday, August 21, 2016

A Painting Maniac!

With Roundrop right around the corner, we as people who show their art there put it in full gear getting ready!
We are exactly 3 weeks away and to say I've been painting like a maniac is an understatement.
What is usually 3 hours a day will soon turn in to 10 hour work days.

I hope I can keep it up!

So, I have successfully restocked my watercolor feather collection especially for Roundtop!

I will also be showing about 100 signed and number giclees on watercolor paper.
(more about that later!)

My friend Cindy came over last night.  Since I do my watercolors at home I was showing her the house and said "now, beware....my watercolors are drying all over the place upstairs."  She almost had a heart attack when I opened the door!!!
Haha! I didn't realize how obsessive/complusive I've been!

16 x 20 originals - 175.00

11 x 14 signed and numbered prints - 68.00

kbdr@aol.com

have a great Sunday y'all!!!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment