Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Watercolor Abstracts!!

So, to continue my "art mistake" I decided I kinda like doing watercolor abstracts...
As a matter of fact, I'm obsessed!

I cannot wait to see these all framed up!

For Roundtop I am going to frame 4 of these in acrylic standoff frames and 4 pressed between two pieces of glass in a simple gold frame.

I think they are going to be beautiful!












When something "comes" to you as an artist, many times you wonder where that inspiration came from.  I think in this case, with this new series, I must have tucked away memories from Big Sky into the back of my brain.  I know the images of the thermal ponds have been dying to come out somehow.
Do you see the inspiration?




...now, if I could just nail that turquoise color....

Have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment