Sunday, September 30, 2012

Inspiration......

Next week I'm gonna be here.....

I cannot wait......
"W" and I are taking a much needed break to one of my favorite places in the whole, wide world.
and
I'm going to be inspired!
We will probably, most likely drink mucho this o:
oh yummo
We will eat here first.....
and here one night.....
While W works, I am going to put all my inhibitions aside and do this......
get butt naked in a tub of mud.
yep.  I'm gonna do it because it's good for the soul.
We will visit here (but won't get to do the tour because once again we didn't get reservations)

but atleast I'll get to see one of my favorite dogs :)
Shafer Wine by the way.....oh yummmy.
and
then we'll come home hung over.
But feeling a good kindof hung over (is there such a thing?)

Anyway, we'll come home.
And then there's Scotts!
2nd week in October!!!
I'll be there with a lot of new art!!!
Have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment