Monday, February 16, 2015

My NEW Website is LIVE!!!!

I received the best Valentine's Day gift I could have ever received this Saturday.

My husband, the most computer challenged person I know physically put together ALL by himself my new art website.

WOW.

What a labour of love.

Having a web site for an artist is a MUST.

It adds so much creditability to your work.

It is also very expensive, but can be done by yourself inexpensively with just some time and desire.

One of which I didn't have, the other of which I just couldn't for the last couple of years come up with.
(make that didn't want to come up with?)

So, what have I done?
I've grumped and complained for the last couple of years that my old website was out of date, out of touch, too hard to figure out.

Blah, blah, blah....(btw, my hubs listened!)

As a "self-proclaimed hater of complainers", I hated myself for being that way.

So, honestly never in a million years did I think my husband would (or could) physically put together a new website for me.

Surprise!!! "W" surprised me with one of the best gifts I've ever been given!



Now.
Go buy some art! wink.

Have a terrific day y'all!
kb

3 comments:

  1. That’s quite a sweet treat from your husband! Well, it’s definitely a must for artists like you to keep their websites updated all the time. In that way, you could be in line and parallel with ever changing trends all the time. Doing so would also bring excitement and anticipation about your work. Thanks for sharing!

    Jody Newman @ Mobinee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is such a sweet Valentine's Day gift from your hubby. He sure is very supportive of your craft. I'm sure other artists like you would also want to have their own websites when they see yours. That's a very good idea in promoting your craft, and I'm sure it has been attracting a lot of customers. Thanks for sharing that, Kendall! More power to you!


    Chris Hatcher @ red stick seo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new site looks great and easy to navigate; your husband did a good job. It's obvious that he really believes in you, and more importantly, really loves you. This is something I could see myself doing for my wife at some point, should the opportunity present itself. She's a receptionist, though, so unfortunately I can't borrow this exact idea.

    Edwin @ Clicks In Motion

    ReplyDelete