Thursday, June 9, 2016

Just When I Thought We Couldn't Find Anything More Beautiful.....

This happened...

The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

My goodness, probably the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

And the most exhausting hike I've ever taken!

So, here are the pics!!!

First....we were at the top of the canyon and since everyone else was heading down to the bottom, we decided to as well...
It was pretty easy getting down, going back up was another story.
Glad I had my oxygen spray.

Warning! Photo overload!























we finally saw something other than Bison!!! But still no bears.




just UNBELIEVABLE....











Check out the rainbow off the waterfall!



Today?
The guys are going fly fishing for the day and Sissy and I are going horseback riding!!!
Maybe we'll see that bear ;)

Have a wonderful day y'all!
kb




No comments:

Post a Comment