Friday, October 18, 2019

Tailgaten Style

Around the Bogges house its....
Tennessee Hate Week.
Well, we don't really hate Tennessee, it's just a thing with Alabama fans.
There is just no way you can like 5,000 different shades of orange.
Period.
I actually happen to LOVE the color orange unless it is on someone from Tennessee or Auburn.
Clemson gets a pass....
only because Dabo is a friend (and a great human).

So,,,,let's share a few tailgate recipes....
I'll start with everyone's all time favorite.

Rotel cups for the win.
just click on this link and it will show you the recipe/instructions.
_________________________________

Next.....
If you want to impress by bringing a dish....(which is what I'm bringing to our tailgate this weekend)...
Make this....
Chicken Taquitos


Now....if you DO make these, you need to make about 100 of them.
Trust me on this.
And quadruple the sauce because let me just tell you....it's good.

__________________________

If you want to impress your tailgating guests with something sweet?
Do this....
get small ball jars for people to just pick them up.
Slice up green apples for them to dip.
(or just include a spoon so they can just eat it right out of the jar)
😂🤪
(what I would do)
***HINT - to preserve the apple slices, soak them in ginger ale.


__________________________________

Now for the real deal in tailgating....
Let's get serious for a sec.

"Kendall Boggs' Drag it Through the Garden Bloody Mary"....

"the more veggies you put in it the better it is"
and healthier😂😂😂

I'm sharing my secret recipe even though I swear one day I WILL bottle and sell this stuff....


*****edited....this recipe left out my secret ingredient.😳
1 tbsp. of brown sugar. Mix it in well. Cuts through the tart and gives the BM a slightly sweet yet horseradishy taste.
Don't leave it out, trust me.

Wherever you tailgate this weekend have a safe and FUN time!!!

Later!
OH....and Roll Tide

xoxoxoxxoxo
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment