Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Diversity Earth Starts Thursday!!!

Today I had the honor of setting up my part of Diversity Earth....Art for the Cause

I am SO incredibly honored to be surrounded by a group of such distinguished artists.

This truly is a humbling experience for me.

Kim Painter Chesney has put together an amazing menagerie of talent.  It is a "must go to" event!
and there is really something for everyone!

So, of course, I snapped a few shots!

um,,,,I'll start with me...;)


and then I moved on to every one else! again ;)




















The hostess, Kim Painter Chesney















Designed in museum "style" this is one of the classiest art events I've ever been involved with!!!

For more information, please contact
Kim Chesney


have a terrific day y'all!

kb

No comments:

Post a Comment