Friday, November 14, 2014

Diversity Earth! Opening Night!

I'm really mad at myself.
I walked around last night with my camera but quickly tired of taking photos.
Y'all.  There were so many people.  And throughout the three hours of this wonderful "Opening Night" I wanted to "meet and greet"!
So, I put my camera up.
:(

I did manage to get a few shots that I'll share with you.

I know that Kim Painter Chesney was just beaming with pride at the turnout!
Everything was perfectly thought out and presented to perfection!









Definition of a bad photographer....One who captures the back side as opposed to the front side.







One of Atlanta's most prolific artist, Mark Boomershine



Diversity Earth....Art for a Cause will continue until November 21st!

For more information, contact:


have a terrific day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment