Saturday, November 8, 2014

Diversity Earth! A Must "Go To" Event!

So I've been a busy little bee in my studio lately.

Kinda crazy actually.

These are two of my newest pieces especially for 

Diversity Earth...Art for a Cause

now.
I honestly did not know what I was painting when I started this painting.  It went through many stages.  I happen to love this and I would keep it for myself if I had these colors.
It's obviously abstract which is something you are going to see more from me in the future.
I love the colors I used and think this painting would be great framed out in a gold/silver floater.

I named it "Grey Skies and Daffodils"
30 x 30 mixed media on gallery wrapped
1,200.00

note...when "W" saw it he said "is that an elephant's eye?"
ya know, if you're an elephant lover, I guess it could be....I mean, check out the eyelashes!
roll.tide.y'all.

next

"Finding a Path"
36 x 36 triptych
Mixed media on gallery wrapped
1,600.00

This painting went through many different transformations as well.
As a matter of fact I looked at Lisa (my studio partner) and said "my goal is to paint as many paintings as I can using the same canvas".....

Would love for you to join me for the opening of Diversity Earth!

Thursday, November 13,  6 - 9 p.m.
ADAC Atlanta

Tickets are 22.00


contact
for purchasing information

Have a terrific day y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. It says Art for a Cause, just wondering what the cause is. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi "A"! There are a couple of different causes. On Thursday night, it is just a "meet and greet" to meet the artists involved. On Saturday it is a charitable event for Chastain Park Athletic Club. Then on the next Thursday it is for the Georgia Lawyers for the Arts who do wonderful things for the arts foundations in Atlanta! Thanks! kb

    ReplyDelete