Monday, February 6, 2017

"Peaceful Day"

I love painting boats.

Why?
I'm not sure!  I love to look at boats in the water but really, I get a bit nervous when my feet can't touch land.
Could be because we were in a boat wreck 10 years ago in the Abacos.
We were rescued by a group of Bahamian conch divers.
And yes....we were sinking.
It was a very dangerous situation that I will never forget.

Anyway, back to boats.
So surprisingly, there is a peace that comes over me when I look at a boat in the water or on the shoreline.

It's a wonderful feeling.


"Peaceful Day"
36 x 36
My sweet daughter in law saw this and said "OHHH, that would look terrific in our house!
So! I'm gifting it to her !!!
👊
One of the many reasons I love to paint!

Have a terrific day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment