Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A winner!

"I dream, therefore I can, with help from those who surround me"

I'm 50 and my dream has always been to be a painter. So I started painting one day not so long ago. Why am I telling you this? It's never too late to follow your dream.
I searched for a quote today about dreams and couldn't find one that suited my emotions about this little contest that I have just had!
....so I made up my own.
I am inspired, touched, and honored by the kind words I have read.
I wish I could paint an angel for every one of you!
Truly thank you!
The winner is...
NUMBER 110!

Christen Adams

So Christen! Please e-mail me with your address!
kbdr@aol.com

Thank you again everyone for participating and please check back! I love doing these giveaways and LOVE hearing from you!
kb

2 comments:

  1. So....if you don't hear from Christen can i be runner up! You are so talented and I hope that maybe before the end of the year you will have another give away. Thanks! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christen is one of my very good friends!! I see her just about every single day. You picked a good one!! You should have seen her face when she got it- she was SO dang excited she didn't know what to do with herself!! I told her I wanted to go with her to pick it up so I could say hello. Could be seeing you agian soon!

    ReplyDelete