Saturday, September 12, 2015

When God Brings People Together...

So I think everything happens for a reason.

God brought Leigh Ann Herrin into my life about 2 1/2 months ago.

She has opened my eyes to the seriousness of the grossly underfunded research for Childhood Cancer and has become a wonderful, wonderful new friend.
I am simply honored to know her.

Today is the anniversary of her son Carter's death.  Carter died of Childhood Cancer.
Something no child should EVER have to go through, nor should a parent have to watch their child suffer through this horrible disease.

Please support CURE Childhood Cancer.

The Quiet Heroes on-line auction is UP!!!!

Y'all. You won't even believe how great all the items are.
Some of the best auction items I've ever seen.

Please go to the site, register and bid!!!  The bidding will end on September 19th on the day of the Quiet Heroes event.
But, as long as you put your highest bid in, you don't have to be at the event to win!!!

Please, please friends, help support this horribly underfunded cause.
Our children need this.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

xoxoxo
kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment