Sunday, April 18, 2010

Alexis, you won!!!

It's 6 p.m. and I made a decision!
Boy this one was hard!!! From now on, I'm just "randomly" choosing!
I don't know why Alexis' blog touched me like it did but it just seemed like a totally "Random Act of Kindness" and totally unexpected when that man put money in the meter to give her a helping hand. All of these stories are wonderful and thank you so much for posting!!! I have truly enjoyed each and every one of them. So, Alexis, please e-mail me at kbdr@aol.com with your address and I'll pop this....

in the mail!
Congrats!
kendall

2 comments:

  1. So sad :(

    But I must say, that story really stood out in my mind, too!

    Good choice, and LUCKY girl Alexis is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Alexis! Enjoy the Beauty. Jo

    ReplyDelete