Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Red Bike and other stuff

Is this not the cutest red bike you've ever seen????? I want it, I need it, I'm gonna, gonna steal it. (did I just make a chant???)
oh the simplicity of a little red bike.
I want to paint this...

and......we encountered another gator yesterday. Cindy went chasing this one to get her ball back.....

....She realized later that she needed a larger club.

I am SO in love with moss covered trees. They are everywhere here on St. Simons Island. When I was a kid and lived in Ft. Walton Beach, FL, we used to grab the moss and pretend it was spaghetti......hum....maybe that's what's wrong with me. I never REALLY ate it but came close.

We had a great time at the King and Prince member-guest tourney. We ended up in the top 10 so that ain't too bad for (me) Poor [Cindy] had to put up with my golfing skills!!!!
I cannot tell you how wonderful this place is!!! Easy to get to, fun for kids and tons of bike riding and walking paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment