Monday, March 5, 2012

A Slight Little Problem

Hey y'all! It's okay, everything's going great with the new little one!!
I just had a major minor little glitch with my artwork that was due to go into White Flowers.
The sweet owner and I had a slight miscommunication and the pieces (all 12 of them) did not fit in the space provided.   So!!!  I have some art I would love to sell!  These are all 30 x 30 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas.  Regularly 550.00, I am selling these for 350.00! Plus 30.00 shipping.
Please e-mail me with any interest kbdr@aol.com
"Ellen" - sold

"Isabella"- sold

"Lindsey" burlap on canvas

"Claire"

"Lauren" burlap on canvas

"Ellie" - sold

"Ava"

"Holly" burlap on canvas

"Savannah"- sold

"Brooklyn"

"Sally"

"Allison" burlap on canvas

"Kristy" burlap on canvas

"Elizabeth Ann"

Again, please e-mail me with interest.  I can ship them out immediately!!!
Have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment