Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"A Proud Mama"

I am one proud mama.  I hope I can figure out how to show you this video shoot of Callen because y'all.
It is so unbelievable!!! I am just so proud of her and what she has accomplished this year.  Not just this modeling thing, (which by the way, she has never done until now) but just her in general. She has just done wonderful with the help of a lot of people. One of which is my wonderful sister.  Those of you who have read my blog for a while know what this year has been like for my sweet youngest.
 She is blessed beyond words and has an angel sittin right on top of her shoulder.
So, without further ado.
Her photo shoot video (by the way, she is the blonde)
just click on the link and you can see it 
Have a fabulous day y'all and enjoy this weather!
I'll be back at Scott Antiques this Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
Come see me in the South Building (back on the right side)
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment