Saturday, March 10, 2012

What to Do

Okay y'all,,,,,it's 3:30 a.m.......
First I awoke at 1:30 and thought the clock said 5:30!
Jumped outta bed ready to face a fun day back at Scotts.
Once my eyes got adjusted I realized it was 1:30.  errrrrg.
So.....back to bed, only to toss and turn and hear every gun shot outside my window. (I'm kidding of course,,,well sort of, I could have sworn that's what I heard)  Turns out, our parking area outside our condo must be a meeting area for all the partiers in the city of Atlanta. And, either they don't go to sleep until 4:00 a.m. or their goal is to be as loud as possible.
So, wide awake at 3:30 now am I.
What can I blog about today?
Let's see.....I've shown you baby Cate, I've shown you my youngest photo shoot.
I think I'll brag on my middle child.  Poor middle child.  I'm a middle child, so I know how it feels.  Sometimes you just get left out.
He is amazing.
He works with a company called Vehicle Media.
Let me tell ya.  They are tearin up the website development industry getting jobs all over the place!!!
I am SOOO proud of him.  I also love his sweet wife who is just the best ever.  She has fit into our family like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
aren't they a cute couple?
So, if you need a website designed, contact Vehicle Media and they will take care of all of your needs.. No matter how big or small!
Have a great day y'all!   It's now 4:00.  I think I'll twiddle my thumbs or something!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment