Thursday, March 15, 2012

Back in the Swing of Things

yep, it's that time!  Alta season.  YIPPPPPPPEEEEE!
Did you know that Atlanta is is largest tennis city in the country? yep!
AND the toughest
Do you know how glad I am to get back on the court?
It's been like 2 years since I have played consistently and I am just fired up sista.
So, I decided to do a little window shopping for some new tennis clothes this a.m.
I will say, in my 2 yr. hiatus they have gotten much cuter.
And my clothes have gotten much smaller :)
I have tons of tennis clothes but they've either
1) gotten too short cause my butts gotten too big
2) gone outta style
so, time for a little change.
Here are some cuties I found....




want/need now.






want. need. now.

need new racquet now.....




need new shoes.  Ones that get mixed up with the ball. (to throw your opponent off!)




 







what are you doing for this beautiful spring day?
It's gonna be 80 in Atlanta all week!!! Oh, how I love spring!
have a great one y'all!
kb


No comments:

Post a Comment