Monday, April 16, 2012

Hey Y'all!

Is anyone still out there following me in blogland???
Sorry about being so lax in posting but my extra computer charger was on the blink and I refused to get another one.
After 2 pretty disappointing days at Scott Antiques I finished up with a record breaker!!!!
Yay, can I get a high five and a hooray???
Let me tell you how boring it is to be stuck back in the back and watch everyone just pass the isle and not even look. ERG. Not only boring, it's just downright frustrating!!!  Ya know, I don't care if they don't buy, just give everyone on the back isle a chance by walking down there.  Unfortunately they stick all the artist back in a hole in the back for no one to visit. Finally people came in droves on Saturday and Sunday and surpassed my expectations for sales.  I am a happy camper and now I can move on to my next show...which is Wesleyan Artist Market. I believe I sold 12 paintings!
What didn't sell, however are my dress paintings!
So, I have many dresses that I would love to sell.
the 30 x 30 series.
And I'm offering a discount!  Normally they are 550.00 and I am offering them at 395.00
+ 30.00 shipping.
So here we go with what I have.
Okay, they are in my car and I don't remember names, so I am just going to say dress 1,2, and so on
you get the point!
and I take paypal!!!
Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 3

Dress 4

Dress 5 -  sold

Dress 6

Dress 7 - sold

Dress 8

Dress 9

Dress 10

That's it folks!!!
E-mail me with any interest
kbdr@aol.com
Thanks y'all!!!
kb




No comments:

Post a Comment