Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Heartbreaker.......

I'm gonna steer away from art today.
I worked like a freakin dog yesterday in my art studio.
Seriously, I went to binders so many times that they are counting the times I walk in the door.
Luckily they are walking distance from my condo.
Anyway, this picture will BREAKURHEART.
Lil B wanted to call "W" aka "Bean" yesterday and Bean didn't answer.
Check out his response.
Is that not the most heartbreaking thing you've ever seen?
I think "W" will be answering his phone for his little man from now on.
Even if he's talking to the president of the USA.
In the meantime lets look at some new art that I will be showing at Scott Antiques this week.
Come one, come all!!!! October is a VERY busy month!!!
Peaceful Moment
18 x 24 Mixed medai on gallery wrapped canvas
650.00
 A Peaceful Place
30 x 30 Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
650.00
Family Church II
30 x 30 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
550.00
 Turquoise skies I
18 x 18 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
375.00
Turquoise Skies II
18 x 18 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
375.00
Remember South Building back by the food court (yummers0
L-10  Would love to see your face!!!!!!
Well, gotta get back to the studio.
Give me good vibes y'all for some good stuff!!!!
Have a great day!!!
kb

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Except for the sad face of course! Bless his heart! Will look for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete