Sunday, October 14, 2012

Does Bad Luck Come in Threes?....

and hangin with the 30 year olds!
Okay, I have officially named myself klutz of the year. Is that how to spell that?
Not only did I get stuck in an elevator Thursday night, Friday night I was pulling the sheet up really tight, it slipped out of my hand and I stabbed myself in the lip with my fingernail giving me a fat lip.
It bled.  
Then as I was leaving Scott's yesterday, I tripped in the parking lot and face planted into the gravel.
Seriously, if anyone was watching they got a great laugh!
Okay, Scott's is going great y'all!  It is just SO rewarding selling your art.  I wish I could accurately describe the feeling it is for someone to really love what you do.  I just want to thank all of you who have purchased art from me from the bottom of my heart.  And thank you also for the kind comments.  My head has rapidly grown this weekend. (JK)
So....J and two of her best buds from Nashville came to Atlanta this weekend!!!  And I got to take them to dinner last night!!!
OH I felt like I was 30 again.  We had SO much fun! (and a little too much wine)
I want to now publicly apologize to anyone around us for being a little crazy!
Especially the sweet couple next to us who were celebrating their 5th anniversary with a cozy
um,,,,rather loud neighbor.
Dinner at Nikko Bistro was just amazing and I highly recommend that restaurant.  Yummers.
And they have a great photo prop outside.....







like I said,,,,,after a little two much wine :)
aren't they beautiful?????
Scott's goes on til 4:00 today!  Come see me and the other artist's!!!
oh, and don't miss tomorrow's blog.  I'm blogging about a fellow artisian wood turner.  Amazing stuff!
L-10
South Building!
Have a beautiful day y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you that I was crying trying to tell Kristy your story as I was reading your blog today. We could be long lost twins as I was visualize you frantically making up the bed as I would have been doing...too funny. At least now you've had your three...

    ReplyDelete