Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm Humbled.......

yep I am!
In the past week I have gotten five commissions!
FIVE!
I really am so excited I could bust.
Don't know what stirred this up but I actually think pinterest may have something to do with it.
Are you familiar with pinterest all you computer - a - holics out there?
I'm not as savy as I wish I was, hence my awful looking website that I swear I'm going to work on and update soom.
Anyway, back to commissions.
I love getting them, however, they can be tricky!
You really have to put your mind in the other persons head and dig out exactly the look they are striving for.  Hum.  So far I have nailed every commission that I've done but I'm sure there's plenty of time for that to change.  Let's hope not thought.
Anyway, I'm still taking commissions, although they aren't coming out as fast, so if you have something in mind, you may want to go ahead and contact me.
kbdr@aol.com
SO, as promised, I came back from California a painin maniac.  Remember, I have Scott Antiques this week and then two back to back art shows the end of October and November.
This gals gotta show up with the paint brush!!!
Here is what I've done so far this week wait, is it really only Tuesday?
Actually I started all of these before I left for California :)
I'm not THAT fast!!!
 Added to the dress series
30 x 30 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
395.00
 The Big Red Canoe
48 x 24 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
850.00
 Fall Trees I
24 x 18 Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
395.00
 Fall Trees II
24 x 18 Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
395.00
The Old Yellow House
18 x 18 Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
325.00

Remember I will be at Scott Antiques this Thursday - Sunday
and
remember the doors |DO NOT open until 1:00 Thursday.  The WILL NOT let you in.
I'll be at L-10 back by the food court, South Building!!!
I'm gonna be a paint a holic today so you'll see more tomorrow!
Have a wonderful, beautiful day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment