Thursday, November 28, 2013

Art for Christmas gifts!

Forgive me for not doing my Wedding Wednesday this week.
I've kinda been slammed.
Oh by the way!
Happy Turkey Day!
In keeping with the holiday season, I decided to compile a few of my favorite pieces of artwork.
You know art is a wonderful gift to give. Very personal, very special.
That is if you know what your recipient wants.
I give my art as wedding gifts, baby gifts, friend gifts.
Chances are, if it's good art, they will love it.
I have many, many clients that give art as gifts.
It is also to start your grown children off with pieces of artwork.  I promise you...trust me on this, they will love it.
Why do I know this?  Because I have a 30 something child who wants nothing more than art for her house.  And her friends do as well.
SO,,,,
I have compiled a few of my favorite paintings.
Now, with that being said.
I have exactly 2 weeks to work on art between now and Christmas.  Maybe 3.
Brentwood Art Show starts December 7 - 9
and Scott Art Gallery starts 13 - 17.
I can paint anytime in between. 
Now.  To protect the integrity of my work, the paintings shown here will not be exactly as they look.
So please keep this in mind.
This is just a representation to give you ideas.
Please contact me asap if you would like to order a commission.
And I am really, really serious about that...asap.
Time is of the essence.
Just remember to allow for shipping ( and the cost of it)
I can paint many, many sizes and versions of these paintings.
Hurry though, first come, gets first in line!!! (also serious about that!)
Contact me asap at kbdr@aol.com to talk about a commission and pricing.
Thanks y'all!!!
oh, please refer to the number at the top of the painting for reference.

1.

 2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9. unframed

10.

11. (triptych)

12.

14.

15.

16.

17. 

18.

19.

20.

21.

22. (unframed)

23.

 24.

 25.

 26.

27.

 28.

 29. (unframed0

30.

 31.

32.

33.

 34. (unframed)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving y'all!!!
xoxo
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment