Sunday, November 3, 2013

Wedding Wednesday....on Sunday....Cakes!

I realized that we have just 4 small months before the wedding....
And, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and a whole slew of birthdays in between.
I have told my family that no one else can be born between October and January in our family.
Add 12 art shows between October and February and I may be spent y'all.
It's just too crazy.
So, I think I'm going to have to start doubling up on my Wedding Wednesday series!
Which is really okay with me.
now.
who out there doesn't like Wedding Cake?
oh yum.
really, oh yum.
I can dig a good wedding cake.
It has to taste good though.  When Jordan did her wedding cake tasting, it was one of the most fun things we did!  She was very, very specific about what she wanted.  No fondant, and she kind of wanted a cake that tasted like a box cake!
The look was perfect, but she was so disappointed in the taste of the cake.
Oh well, best laid plans.
Callen said she wants "funfetti" cake.  Did you know that they will do that?
doesn't that look yummy?










 I had to sneak in a pic of the cute couple!!!





I think this is the most beautiful cake I've ever seen!


and finally, to top or not to top?
doubt we'll be topping

have a wonderful Sunday y'all!!!
exciting blog tomorrow!!!!

kb

1 comment:

  1. These cakes are all so beautiful but the fourth is amazing...love the delicate flowers. Just thrilled for you all....a happy, happy time!

    ReplyDelete