Monday, September 22, 2014

For the Love of Johnny Was.....

hey y'all!
So, with Fall upon us, it's time for us to reassess our wardrobe.

Do you have a crazy, ridiculous time with fall clothes?
I know I do.

Too hot to wear fall, too cold to wear summer.
I go shopping and what do I buy?  Hot, winter clothes.  None of which I can wear right now.
ugh!
Someone PLEASE design cool fall clothes.
And I don't mean "cool" as in hip.  I mean "cool" as in not hot.
Am I making sense?

For me, art season is upon me!
Late September starts many, many art shows.
So, I need some cute outfits.

Luckily, many artists wear whatever they want to shows.
I like to look artsy.  Either all black with touches of great jewelry, or tunics with blue jeans.

So, my go to is...

Johnny Was


I found this line of clothing when I bought a Johnny Was t-shirt from Niemans years ago.
They now have their own shoppes in major cities.
In Atlanta, it is at Phipps Plaza.

They are FUN, cool, artsy clothes that can be worn in any season.
(my kinda clothes)

Here we go!








gettin this.

and this.

and this.




The only negative is that Johnny Was tops usually start in the 200.00 range.
A bit steep, but so worth it!!!

Have a great day y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete