Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fun Luvin

What is it about the beach that makes you so fun luvin?
The sweet breeze of the salty air?
For me?
I have all my kids (and grandkids) under one roof!
We're not on any timeline (except for naps) and I feel free as a bird!
On our family vaca's we each cook a night and then go out to eat 3 nights.
Makes for such a fun, special vacation!  Everyone gets excited about what the next one is going to cook!
Last night was my turn.  I cooked that spaghetti recipe.
Just google Kendall Boggs spaghetti and it will come up!
yummy if I do say so myself.
So, yesterday morning Ames and Lil E cooked up a breakfast casserole!
Evey LOVES Amy to death and I think the feeling is mutual!

 Lil B had to join in the fun!


 how much fun are bubbles at the beach?!!!
ALOT
Evey and I just took an early morning walk through the gardens to the boathouse!










Today?  think we will fly a kite!
Have a wonderful day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment