Sunday, May 6, 2012

What's Next?!!!

Well let's see.  I am now in Birmingham for the dedication for Bennett and Cate.
This is going to be a blessed day y'all!
I wish I could say I had a stellar performance at the Weselyan Artist Market but 
I'm afraid all of my buyers were from last year!  Oh well!  Life moves on!!!
Congrats to all the wonderful artist that DID sell like crazy!
And thank you for the wonderful volunteers that put in countless hours.
This is a WELL run show
I HAVE decided to do Scott Antiques on Friday and Saturday this week so those of you going, please stop by and see me!  I have a lot of new and exciting work!
Then I'm off to Dothan, Alabama to drop off work at one of my bestest buds homes and it's off to 
Watercolor for a whole entire week with all of my family!  My sweet "E" is allowing us to use her lovely home (all 11 of us) for the whole week! Thank you E!!!
Then on Monday, May 21st my buddies Kathy and Tim Gannon from Dothan will be hosting a Solo Show for me at their home.
This is SO exciting.
Since I'm from Dothan, I hope to see tons of my old buds from high school!
Whether I sell art or not, I am SO excited about this!
Thank you Tim and Kathy!
Invitations will go out soon but you won't need an invitation to come. Just e-mail me if you are interested and I'll give you the information.
kbdr@aol.com

Well I've jabbered on a bit!
Have a wonderful day y'all!
Pics tomorrow!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment