Saturday, August 11, 2012

Reality Check.....

Woke up bright and early for another day at Scotts.  Yesterday was busy and boy did I sell a lot of stuff!  But yesterday afternoon was slooooooow.
Anyway, I woke up early to go pump some iron.
I've gotten my 3.1 miles down to about 14 min. miles and I'll admit the first thing I did this a.m. is head for the aleve.  I'm sore.
Anyway did someone say "reality check"?
I just had one.
Mitt Romney is picking a 42 yr. old for his vp. WOW.  That is 11 yrs. my junior.
OMG!  How can this be?  How can I be growing up so fast?
Mother time has got to stop before I get one more wrinkle!
BOOHOO,
I feel old!
Anyway, those girls over at mydesignchic.com really know how to promote me!
My site reader was off the charts yesterday!  Thank you sweet girls!
So, when I get back home, I am going to take pics of everything I have in stock and put them on my blog.  My website is a mess and sweet son is too busy to fix it.  SO for now you will have to make purchases off of my blog.
I know I still have two of my faves
18 x 18 framed
 225.00 each plus shipping
and..."A Black Tie Affair"
30 x 30 total (15 x 30) diptych
450.00 plus shipping
have a wonderful day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment