Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Let's Get Real....


Being the normal "doaholic" that I am, I've sort of hit a brick wall as of late.
Not sure why, maybe my creative genes have hit a roadblock.
Or maybe it's the complicated move that I've been through.
I do think creative people hit that roadblock from time to time because we are always "doing".  Brain is constantly working on the newest and greatest thing.
BUT...
I'm SO happy to say that I'M BACK!!!!
Ready to get back on that horse and ride em cowboy!
It started with no warning yesterday.
I looked at a piece that I have been staring at on the easel for 2 weeks and just went in there and started painting!
also.
I've been trying to decide whether to get a studio outside of our condo, or just paint in the studio that I have here.  It's the perfect place, but it means I virtually look at my work 24 - 7.
I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  Sometimes it's not good to constantly look at your work because you can change your art too much.  Best to just leave it be...sometimes.
Also, a studio outside here would be anywhere from 300 - 1,000 extra $$$.
hum.
Just don't know
So, here is how I usually start a painting!
It will look totally different tomorrow!!!
Stay tuned...
and have a wonderful day y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. I am happy that you are happy! Haha:) Glad the fun is back- Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for new paintings - so glad you're back!! I bet when you are all settled in your new home, paintings will just flow...

    ReplyDelete