Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Must Have??? Maileg.

What is Maileg?
It is simply the cutest toy line I have ever seen.
My friend "E" and I went to the Atlanta Mart yesterday for the huge gift show that they have every January.
So. Much. Fun.
and "E" makes it so much funner!
Anyway, we were searching for wedding stuff.

We came upon this adorable line of children's toys that I simply cannot get out of my mind.


y'all.
I am trying my best to justify paying the minimum opening order because I am determined my g-babies WILL have some of these toys.
Wholesale it's reasonable.  Retail.  Well, I'm cheap, remember?

hum.
Still.  Pondering over going back to the Mart today to look.

Here is some of what Maileg has to offer.











stop.





I just love, love, love this!!!

have a great day y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they the best?! We got Will the little mouse in the box and a bunny for his bed at the beach house...love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete