Friday, January 24, 2014

Sugarboo Designs

About oh I guess 10 years ago, I went to the Atlanta Mart for one of their big shows.
I met a young woman Rebecca Puig who was showing her work in the temporaries.
I was just SO impressed with this young lady and what she was doing.
A graduate from the University of Georgia Art Department, Rebecca has cornered the market on folk art/accessories and developed such a unique style and look.
Comforting quotes, beautiful designs.
She has developed that little dream into a huge business and now has a permanent showroom at the mart.
She continues to impress me!




















wouldn't you love to see this staring you in the face every morning?

oh, Sugarboo Designs now has a beautiful retail store in the Brookhaven section of Atlanta!

have a wonderful day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment