Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fresh Alabama Peach Dumplins...

Oh yummy!
And oh so easy!
so this is my summer version of my Apple Dumplins recipe.  I usually make that in the Fall.
It's not MY recipe but honestly I don't know whom to give credit.  My daughter J gave me the recipe but I haven't a clue who gave it to her.

So here's how it goes. (I gotta make this quick cause my computer battery is about to die)

Melt 2 sticks of butter

admire your flowers that you bought at Pepper Place...

and your Alabama peaches....

stir the melted butter

add 1 1/2 cups sugar

melt the sugar

add one TSP. ground cinnamon

mix well with a whisk



take two cans of Big and Fluff crescent rolls

Slice 4 peaches into 16 slices

roll the crescent dough over the peach slice

like this

until you have 16 dumplings

make sure you have a precious 2 year old little girl helping you :)

Right before you cook, add 12 oz. of Mtn. Dew.  (who ever thought of this is a genius)


oops.  hang on, I messed up.

Pour the sugar mixture over the dumplings


NOW.  Before you cook,  pour the Mtn. Dew over the dumplings.

It looks like this.

Back at 350 for 35 - 40 minutes.

What you need:

4 large peaches
2 cans Big and Fluffy Crescent rolls
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
12 oz. Mountain Dew

Then just follow my directions!!!

Have a great day y'all!

kb


No comments:

Post a Comment