Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bacon Wrapped Crackers!

Really, is there anything better than anything made with bacon?
Doubt it.

So, when I was looking for a new tailgaten recipe this week, I found this on Pinterest.
Don't have a clue where I found it past that though, so I have to claim it!!!

y'all.
seriously.
I doubt I made enough, and I'm hoping they actually make it to the tailgate.

So all you do is this:
wrap a Town house cracker in one half slice of bacon.  Then add a little tsp. full of brown sugar on top.
Bake at 250 degrees for 2 hours.



It will fill your home with an amazing aroma.

I used 2 pkgs. of bacon and got a sleeve and a half out of crackers out of this.  I would recommend getting about 4 lbs. of bacon.
***be sure to bake on a baking sheet that has a lip or you will have a grease fire!

These will be devoured
 in about 10 min. (that is IF they make it to the tailgate)

Roll Tide Everybody!!!!

have a fun day y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. These were the best tailgate treats ever. It was great meeting you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete