Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Paintin Churches!

For the past two nights I have been busy socializing painting with some SUPER fun girls!

Thank you to Kim Casey for opening your beautiful home to us for two nights straight!

Y'all, these parties are getting wildly popular, and they are just so much fun!

Why are they getting so popular?

Because, aside from making new friends, you are really, really painting something that you will be proud to hang on your wall!
And, you are paying a fraction of what it would cost for me to paint for you!

So for this class, we painted churches!

 This sweet lil thing and her sister made us all bracelets!















awesome pic!


making new friends!


















Didn't they do a fantastic job!!!!

have a great day y'all!
kb

kbdr@aol.com for more information on Paint classes!

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I can't wait to do this! Kim Weathers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, the common thread I am seeing in these painting party posts is the teacher! I'm going to have to attend one when I get back to the south!

    ReplyDelete