Friday, October 17, 2014

From Tights to Ebola...

Am I concerned? Yep.
Am I in panic mode? Nope.

Am I furious about how the US and the administrations have handled Ebola? YEP.
I also believe the head of the CDC has done a horrible job and needs to be fired.

Do I think I could contract it?  Ya know, I really don't know.

All I know is that we in America think "it will never happen to us"
and then 9/11 happens.  And then Katrina happens.  Last year, the southern part of the US was shut down for weeks by and ice storm...

We were TOTALLY unprepared for all of this.
  Blindsided is more like it.

So, why aren't we more "pro" active here in the US?
Because we are spoiled and think nothing will ever happen to us!

So, a friend of mine posted this article this morning.  Please go here for some really informative information from a reliable source.

http://dtolar.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/ebola-a-nurses-perspective/

Don't panic, just be informed and PRO active.

have a great day y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. Your words is what every American should be saying. Thank you for helping to
    encourage Americans to become more informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the approval :)

    ReplyDelete