Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Best Friend's (Daughters) Wedding!

"W" and I have been back in Nashville for one of the most beautiful events I've ever attended.
The wedding of Brooke and Ross.

Brooke is my best friend Connie's daughter.

Y'all.
Not only was this just the most spectacular wedding ever, I got to see ALL my best buds.
Girls that I have been friends with for about 20 years.
We had so much fun!
Word of warning....Photo overload!
\
The gorgeous bride and groom!










"W" loves this girl.  Almost as much as I do!














this is actually a photo bomb........(no comment)


all my girls!!!

and,,,,I wish you could have seen all of our husbands taking pics with their iPhone's of us.
They know, and accept, and love that we have all been such close friends for so long.

To Connie and Bill, what a beautiful wedding!!
To Brooke and Ross, may you have the most wonderful life together!!!
(and I cannot wait to see the beautiful red headed kids you produce!!!)

have a wonderful day y'all!!!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment