Monday, May 3, 2010

My Son

This is my son Gregory

He does really sweet things for me.
(like wears a goofy shirt when I want him to)
He put together my website......
(where you can purchase my art)....and updates it when I need him to.

He came to the lake this weekend with his new friend (who's a doll by the way)
And left a beautiful day at the lake just to come over to Atlanta to the art show to support me!
He has a really, really neat job.
He works for the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
(that's him at the Rose Bowl) yep with a sideline pass!

Right now they are doing the Great Sports Getaway
Check it out!!! But hurry they're selling out really fast!!!
Here's how to get in touch with him!
gboggs@ashof.org
again....www.ashof.com

1 comment:

  1. What a nice tribute to your son - and yet, what a cool job!

    ReplyDelete